TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Course and exam date(s) and timing(s) are subject to change.
2. Classes are subject to cancellation if the minimum number of student registered is not achieved.
3. All assessments are to be completed. Failure to do so will automatically mark the student absent.
4. For companies, the amount is payable 28 days from the date of the invoice
5. Refund Policy
• For course cancelled by QHSE International, a 100% refund of course fee shall be given
• For course cancelled by the Student, s/he will qualify for a 100% refund of the course fee if s/he is withdrawn prior to the commencement of the training. Courses may be cancelled without charge providing written notice of the cancellation is received at least 2 weeks before the scheduled start of the course.
• If cancellation occurs a week prior to the scheduled start of the course, a student will qualify for a 75% refund of the registration fee owing to administrative expenses related to Trainer, Venue, and Course Material.
• Failure of a delegate to attend on the training day, QHSE International reserves the right to charge the whole course fee.