This document outlines the responsibilities of the public health & safety department and the requirements for training companies and trainers who offer health & safety training in health related establishments in Dubai. It describes the roles and responsibilities of the, Trainers and Training Companies that provide the training and specifies the conditions that have to be met while delivering training and offering certifications.
Learning objectives and outcome should be based on what the health & safety objectives are. The objectives listed below can vary depending on the type and nature of the health related business. It is recommended that the Person in Charge makes the decision in consultation with the Health & safety inspection officer.
1. Demonstrate commitment to good cleaning & sterilization practice.
2. Maintain good personal hygiene and infection control.
3. Maintain building and an effective pest control system.
4. Maintain a satisfactory waste disposal system
5. Maintain an effective cleaning & sanitizing program
6. Maintain satisfactory storage program .
7. Maintain satisfactory safety program.
8. Maintain satisfactory consumer product safety program .
9. Effective system for the validity of the use of cosmetic devices.
10. aware about legislative requirements and technical guidelines of Dubai as well as other requirements related to their work.
11. Explain the approved sterilization mechanism According to activity for tools used for the various activities carried out by establishments.
12. Effective system to deal with the disposable tools.
13. Identify shortcomings or deficits in the establishment management system.
14. Clarify the tasks assigned to each employee within the establishment and tasks of the management so that everyone knows his role in maintaining the functioning of processes in the organization the right way.
On completion of the course, delegates will be issued Training Certificate attested by Dubai Municipality
The duration is one day (6 Hours)