The Registered Safety Officer (RSO) is knowledgeable of the fundamentals of occupational Health and Safety. The RSO is generally responsible for the day-to-day activities of managing a company’s health and safety program (this is an entry-level certification).
This training is suitable for individuals with a responsibility in Health and Safety.
By the end of the course, the candidates will be able to learn the following:
• Safety Terminology
• Management’s Responsibilities
• Hazard Recognition and Control Measures
• Fire and Life Safety • Electrical Safety
• Office and Fleet Safety
• Compressed Gas Cylinders
• Hazardous Materials / Waste
• Safety Training • Motivation
• Safety Inspections
• Accident Investigations
• Documenting Safety
Delegates will be given an IBO EHS certificate upon completion of the course.
This is a 5-days training.