ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential OHSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party OHSMS audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom. Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as an OHSMS professional.
- Members/supporting personnel of the OHS Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS.
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the OHSMS implementation.
- Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline
- General introduction.
- OHS management principles, vocabulary and ISO 45001 requirements.
- Audit planning.
- Process auditing and audit skills.
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting.
- Audit follow up
- It will reduce the risks of production delays.
- To equip your business with a safe environment.
- Establishing commitment to uphold an effective health and safety policy.
- Ensures you have an effective OHS policy and objectives.
- Reduces workplace injuries.
- A process to identify hazards and manage safety risks.
- Demonstrate your commitment to safety to internal and external stakeholders.
- Access to key markets.
5 Days (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
ISO 9001 External Lead Auditor
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
This is to give a basic understanding of:
• The principles and practices of undertaking quality management system audits. These are in line with the generic guidelines laid down in ISO 19011 and the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
• The skills and techniques of auditing and how to communicate the findings of the audit effectively to the management of the audited organisation
• The principles of accreditation and certification schemes
This course is suitable for the following delegates:
• Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
• Staff responsible for conducting internal audits
• Those who want to monitor quality management system performance
Key topics of this course include:
• Terms and Terminology Used in Quality and Auditing
• Quality Management
• QMS Documentation – Documents And Records
• Auditing QMS
• Audit Types
• Auditing the QMS Processes
• Accreditation, & Certification
• Audit Planning
• Check List Preparation
• Opening Meeting
• Stage 2 Audit
• Nonconformity Identification
• Audit Review
• Closing Meeting
• Benefits of Accreditation
• People In The Audits And Responsibilities
• Auditor Characteristics
• Audit Process Exercise
• Audit Objectives and Audit Scopes
• Audit Duration
• Auditor Selection and Audit Team Formation
• Auditing Customer & Other
• Auditing Outsourced
• Stage 1 Audit
• Nonconformity Recording and Reporting
• Audit Reporting
• Follow Up Audit & Corrective Actions
This coure will help you:
• Identify the aims and benefits of anISO 9001:2015 audit
• Plan, conduct and follow-upauditing activities that add value
• Grasp the application of risk-basedthinking, leadership and processmanagement
• Access the latest techniques andidentify appropriate use
• Build stakeholder confidence bymanaging processes in line withthe latest requirements
The course duration is for 4 days.
ISO 14001 External Lead Auditor
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization’s Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015.
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit and how to satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances environmental performance.
• Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course first. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
• Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
• Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
• Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
This course will help you:
• Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
• Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
• Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
• Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
• Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
• Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
• Meet training requirements for IRCA certification
The course duration is for 4 days.