People who handle food are those who are involved in any activity in your business that involves food or surfaces likely to come in contact with food. It covers the people whose work involves manufacturing, processing, preparing (such as chopping, cooking, thawing), delivering, servicing, transporting or packing food and the people who clean the premises and equipment.
On successful completion of this course the students attending will be able to understand:
BASIC FOOD HYGIENE TRAINING
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiology (Multiplication and survival hazards)
- Contamination hazards & controls
- Food poisoning
- Personal hygiene
- Food premises & equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest management
- Food Storage and Requirements
- Food Items Receiving to Dispatch Hazards & Controls
On completion of the course, delegates will be issued Basic Food Hygiene Training Certificate.