QHSE International is an experienced Management Systems Consultant offering a range of Management Systems services, including development, review/update, auditing/gap analysis, and the project management of implementation.
Our services include:
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems
- Integrated Management Systems
For all these types of management system, QHSE International can assist you with:
- Development of a Management System compliant with the relevant Standards and Legislation
- Review, audit or update the Management System
- Development of policies, procedures and forms tailored specifically to your organisation’s operations
- Staff consultation and training for the implementation of the Management System
- Build organisational capacity for ongoing review and continuous improvement of the Management System
As an integral part of Fire Protection System where life is more important than assets, we also integrate our fire evacuation system where this system decides evacuation path and make announcements accordingly.
We provide the entire range of:
- Evacuation Panel and its integration with Fire Panel
- Fire Escape Route Plans
We can assist in the preparation of Evacuation Plans. However, our experience is that no matter how good the plans are, when they need to be executed, circumstances have changed and there is generally a need for expert leadership on the ground to guide personnel through the evacuation
Best quality of Fire Escape Route Plan is provided by us to customers as per their requirements.
We believe we are one of the most trusted names in between the topmost companies in this domain, engaged in Health and Safety. This Fire Escape Route Plan is designed by our skilled professionals.
We bring forth our vast industrial experience and expertise in this business, engaged in providing Fire Escape Route Plan.
- Widely preferred
- As per client’s specification
- Timely rendered
Risk assessment is the cornerstone of a comprehensive and legally compliant safety management system and at QHSE International we pride ourselves on providing a practical, quality and legally compliant solutions to our clients. Fundamental to current health and safety legislation is the carrying out of risk assessments by competent persons. QHSE International personnel carry out substantial amounts of risk assessment work for clients across all sectors every year.
QHSE International Risk Assessment Services
Competent and highly qualified QHSE International consultants can undertake risk assessments in conjunction with client representatives. QHSE International have safety professionals with training, knowledge and experience across many sectors and are able to provide the best person and most competent person for the nature of the work.
Risk assessments are conducted in conjunction and consultation with client representatives to ensure the quality and validity of the risk assessment as well as raising health and safety awareness with the client’s personnel.
QHSE International can provide risk assessments systems, formats and templates for client use and also develop training programs that include training on the specific risk assessment methodologies adopted and utilized by the client.
A fire risk assessment is a survey of a building to review the standards of fire safety. QHSE International has detailed expertise in carrying out fire risk assessments covering all issues that would affect the level of fire safety including:
- The type of Occupancy
- The amount of combustible materials
- The Escape routes
- The Fire Safety Systems that are present (such as fire alarms)
- The Fire Safety Equipment that is present (such as fire extinguishers)
- Complying with the legal requirement mandated by UAE Civil Defense Codes of Practice.
We also have the expertise in-house to carry out site inspections and surveys of fire doors and other fire systems (such as fire alarm systems and sprinklers). Should upgrade work be required, we can assist in developing tender specifications for the work and inspecting the work once it is complete.
Thanks to our complete range of services, we can also produce fire safety plans, assist in developing fire safety management procedures or help in training staff.
Organizations are recognizing that they need to continually up skill employees with new competencies to enable them to undertake new or existing roles and responsibilities more effectively.
The challenge to organizations is to identify where the skills gaps exist, what training is required and how to ensure that the training undertaken with reduced budgets actually meets objectives – and also provides the individual and organization with a return on investment.
QHSE International helps organizations identify skills gaps and approach training in a holistic and, more importantly, cost-effective way. With QHSE International’s engagement with the public and private sectors, our experts will identify the skills gaps an organization will need to fill and recommend appropriate training solutions. Whether it is gaps in finance, governance, fraud, procurement, contract management, HR, Operations, business partnering or other skills, we can pinpoint exactly what needs to be done.
QHSE International will to:
- Identify any gaps in your employees’ training,
- Offer a tailored learning and development solution that is at the core of your organizational development,
- Challenge your assumptions on what training is really required.