We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes
wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details at email@example.com. We have
ten working days to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our management, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. QHSE International will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting, QHSE International will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, QHSE International will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another meeting to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the below:
Knowledge and Human Development Authority, Dubai(KHDA)
Billy A. Feghali