The various types of First Aid training, and what is advisable for you.
Employee first aid training is necessary to guarantee your organization has proactive safety measures in place. A safe workplace promotes higher productivity and prevents losses of manpower and vital man-hours.
It’s a legal requirement for employers to provide adequate and appropriate equipment, facilities and personnel to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work.
Here are there different kinds of First Aid courses you can take and what these are for.
Highfield International offers UK regulated and international qualifications and accredited training programmes specifically designed for delivery internationally
- HIGHFIELD Level 2 International Award in Basic Life Support and Use of AED
- This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to take further training or to develop their knowledge and skills in this basic life support. It is recommended for first-aiders in the workplace and is also suitable for schoolchildren
- HIGHFIELD Level 3 International Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- This qualification has been developed for those already working, or preparing to work, in the industry and who have been identified in the company’s first aid risk assessment as being required to provide first aid in the workplace.
- HIGHFIELD Level 3 International Award in Emergency Pediatric First Aid and Use of an AED
- This qualification has been developed specifically for those who wish to gain the knowledge and skills required to enable them to provide effective emergency paediatric first aid. The qualification is designed for learners such as parents and relatives, pre-school or nursery staff, toddler group volunteers, childminders and nannies, au pairs and foster parents, or those responsible for caring for infants and children.
- HIGHFIELD Level 3 International Award in First Aid at Work and Use of an AED
- This qualification is aimed at providing candidates with the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to support first aid and the use of a defibrillator in the workplace.
- HIGHFIELD Level 3 International Award in Pediatric First Aid, use of an AED and Managing Illness and Injury
- For learners already working or preparing to work in the industry and to provide candidates, who are responsible for the welfare of infants and children, with the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to support basic first aid including managing illness and injury and the use of an automated external defibrillator.
QHSE International offers Highfield accredited and Dubai Ambulance approved courses. We offer classroom training and onsite training to accommodate organizational needs.
Leave A Comment