IEMA ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY SKILLS FOR THE MANAGERS
This course builds on the knowledge learned on the Environmental Sustainability for the Workforce course, with greater focus on the details, giving managers and supervisors the tools to implement their broadened knowledge and skills.
- Implement organisational improvements by understanding the strategic and operational
- implications of environmental sustainability.
- Build on existing knowledge and really drill down into the detail, gaining tools to implement your broadened knowledge and skills.
- Reassure leadership that you have the skills to deliver practical change and improve business
- resilience through streamlined efficiencies.
On successful completion of this course the learner will have the ability to:
- Evaluate drivers for change and barriers.
- Apply knowledge and understanding to baseline data to monitor and improve performance.
- Apply knowledge of environmental sustainability across the value chain.
- Demonstrate the importance of implementing resource efficiency.
- Demonstrate how employees can improve environmental performance
Benefits for learners
This course is taught by IEMA-approved trainers and you will be assessed via online multiple choice exam at the end of the day’s learning.
- Progress your career with an official certificate that demonstrates you have the basic knowledge of the agenda and working practices in environmental sustainability.
- Feel confident that this is the perfect first step to increasing your environmental knowledge as no prior knowledge is required.
- Improve environmental performance and compliance in your organisation with the knowledge learned on this course.
- Interact and engage with practical activities and workshops throughout the day, which make for an interesting day of learning.
Benefits for employers
This course is taught in-house by IEMA-approved trainers and employees are assessed via online multiple-choice exam to demonstrate their new knowledge.
- Increase your profit with cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption through improved leadership.
- Gain advantage over competitors when tendering for business by demonstrating your leadership in sustainability.
- Improve management of environmental risks and protect your organisation’s reputation.
- Learn how to manage ISO 14001 to engage stakeholders and staff while embedding environmental management into your business processes.
- Empower the non-environmentally focussed parts of business who can really drive change.
- Increase in employee engagement and improve culture in the knowledge that they are working in an environmentally conscious organisation that develops its leadership.
HOW DO YOU BOOK ONTO A COURSE?
QHSE International is an accredited training provider of IEMA, delivering online and onsite courses in UAE and to client’s premises internationally.
Leave A Comment