EFS Facilities Services is on the lookout for an HSE Officer to join their team in Dubai for the Expo 2020 Project.
About the organization:
EFS Facilities Services is a regional leader in delivering integrated facilities management services across the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. For more than 20 years, EFS is well-acknowledged by all for providing quality services to some of the biggest regional names including leading multinationals in the region. Since 2009, the company has expanded its diversified clientele through its comprehensive services offering across the region.
· Instruct, support, coach and assist HSE Manager the application of company HSE policies and procedures.
· Ensure that HSE policies and procedures are understood and implemented on project sites and company places of work.
· Monitor compliance with the HSE policies, company procedures, and project-specific HSE Plans.
· Review and approval of the project-specific method statements and risk assessments.
· Management of the project induction to ensure it is effectively delivered to those attending site.
· Review and advise on necessary or improvement updates for company HSE documents.
· Manage and undertake, HSE inspections on the project and places of work associated with it.
· Produce comprehensive reports for the HSEQ Manager/Project Manager, inclusive of recommendations for improvement.
· Verify that corrective and preventive action has been taken.
· Support HSE Team in investigating the causes of accidents and incidents in accordance with the requirements of documented procedures.
· Personally investigate major accidents and incidents.
· Produce a comprehensive weekly/monthly report. Attend and contribute to the project HSE management reviews and HSE committee meetings.
· Monitor changes to HSE legislation/regulations and advise the project HSEQ Manager and other affected parties as necessary.
· Prepare projects for and support the 5 star and internal/external audit process
· Proven track record of working as a safety officer on interior fit out and refurbishment projects
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· Minimum of NEBOSH IGC certification
· Proven background as a QHSE officer on fit out and interiors projects in the UAE.
Salary offered: AED 9,000 to 10,000 per month
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply directly to EFS Facilities and keep the same subject line mentioned above.